Thursday, March 3, 2011

From My Window...

When I look at the environment that is around me, I see green color mixed with grey color. This is nature disrupted by buildings and houses, but nevertheless I can enjoy it. It is wonderful to me every morning, when I look out my window and see the sun rise. It is a mixture of yellow, orange and blue sky that leaves me amazed. It’s really beautiful!

The most noticeable is a great mountain full of trees, very green. You see some palm trees that adorn the street with lots of flowers around them. I always hear the noise of the pigeons living on my air conditioner (ha ha ha). I find it very funny to see hundreds of pigeons in the middle of Guaynabo City. Sometimes this makes me feel like I live in the countryside.

I love to see the stars shinning in the sky every night. Luckily, very little light shines into my room, and I can appreciate the stars. When the moon is full and I turn off the lights in my room, I can see her through the curtain of the window and it is a spectacular image. Actually, it’s interesting to see the contrast of nature surrounded by all the cement that humans have created around it.

1 comment: