Monday, March 7, 2011

Iguana's Attack


When I came to Puerto Rico, I had a little idea about animals that I will find here, but I never saw, so big and ugly iguana in my life, and she live in the tree in front of my house. She is my neighbor yet.

I like nature so I decided to live surrounded by trees and vegetation, and of course it means their fauna, too.
I know that iguanas are herbivorous but she looked like she eat humans. Long nails, big tail and aggressive look.

Once when I was going to the parking, she was there, in the middle of the road, between my house's door and the road to the parking. I think, iguana felt fear because she was prepared to attack me, she moved her head up to down and she tried to appear bigger.

Now I think, Iguana is a beautiful animal, and maybe I am invading her enviroment and not the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment